Thursday 15 October 2020

Spectacular Sentences

 Last term, we had to create something that was exactly 60s long explaining how to write two different sentences. The reason why we are doing this is because we were learning how to write different sentences of Write that Essay which is an app that we use in class. Some of the sentences include the ING start sentence, the semicolon sentence, the ED start, the EM dash and more sentences. The two me and my friend Felicia decided to do are the ING start sentence and the semicolon sentence. I hope you like the video. Don't forget to comment so that I can improve. 

Caitlyn :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.