Wednesday 21 October 2020

Cliff Jump

 Since the orientation day for our school is coming up we had to write a piece of writing to put up on the wall. We have a piece that we wrote at the start of the year and one that we wrote now so that you can see the change in our writing. The topic was A Moment in Time. I did mine about jumping off a cliff - you probably guessed from the title though. We had to include the different sentence styles that we have been learning from Write that Essay. We also had to use the tools that we had been learning in Manaiakalani so our piece wasn't allowed to be black and white. I used Canva. 

Please comment so that I can improve. I hope you like it,

Caitlyn :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.