Monday 20 May 2019

E Village

This term our inquiry topic is retro tech.Retro tech is tech that was used in the old days and have been replaced or improved since back in the day. As part of our inquiry we went to the museum and the electric village. today i will tell you about the electric village. The electric village is a place in gisborne that has all sorts of.... you guessed it electric items including bikes, robots, scooters and many more fun items. it was lots of fun and we learnt how much tech has evolved these last few decades.
Here are some photographs...










4 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlyn - it was such a fun visit wasn't it. I would love if you could caption or give each photo a wee blurb so that all visitors to your page and read what we were learning! Amazing what technology holds for your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlyn,
    It really sounds that you guys had lots of fun! I sadly was at the mind lab so I didn't go and I can only hear about the trip :(. I like how you have explained what retro tech is to your audience. Maybe add a bit more info and try to put the photos in different places on the page so it doesn't take up that much room.
    -Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catlin,
    I agree it was definitely fun! I like how you gave lots of information but in a small space so you didn't have to read to much. You could maybe not have the photos so spaced out. The photos explain a lot of what you did which is good. I could imagine what it was like because you explained so much in your writing. I loved going on the electric scooter, what did you enjoy?
    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caitlyn

    I really enjoyed joined your class on this trip and reading about your experience. I imagine readers will be wishing they could have joined you. My suggestion is to read over your blog and check your editing before you publish it.
    From Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.