Friday 9 November 2018

Athletics

Running down the grass the red and black mat is in front of me, I hit the mat jump in the sand. First jump done 2 more to go.

On tuesday we had our school athletics. What is athletics you may be thinking. Athletics has four rotations; sprints, high jump, ball throw and long jump.

This year was a bit different as we had house colors the colors were Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. I was in Yellow.

To finish of the sprints at morning tea they were selling Ice creams and ice blocks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.