Thursday 20 September 2018

Talent Quest!

A few days ago we had the school talent quest and there were lots of cool talents.
We had Singers, Dancers, Gymnasts, Motor bikers, musicians, Jump Jamers, Bands and A cute video of 5 year old's dancing to MC Hammer!!! Then we also had our TEACHERS!!!!!! I played one of my grade 2 exam piano pieces called Allegretto.
We also had some great MC's Nia And Israel  The teachers will chose some kids to share their talents at arts night next week. Me and my friend Mekayla were going to do a dance to Harry Potter in 99 seconds but she had to go to America so we are going to perform it at assembly next term.
Here are some photos from the talent quest...

 

  


           ^Above The Teachers!!!!!!!!!! ^

1 comment:

  1. Hi cathlyn
    Thank you for being my blogging buddy for the term I really enjoined reading your blog post this term I liked reading. I hope you have a good hoilday
    from Sarsha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.