Thursday 15 March 2018

Duathlon!

LI: I am sharing some of my ideas, feelings and thoughts on my blog about the
     Duathlon  today!


Success Criteria:
  • It makes sense when I read it
  • I have used capital letters and full stops correctly
  • I have had my blogging buddy check my blog before I publish it
5 feelings I had during the duathlon
  1. Sweaty, 
  2. Tired,
  3. Nervos,
  4. Stitch,
  5. Exhausted.
A paragraph about the duathlon.

"Year 5 Girls" shouted Matua Fergus. Take your marks BANG! We were off. Some of the girls were sprinting at the start but then they got tired on the second lap. 'puff puff' by the time I was half way through my second lap I had a really big stitch.  Slowly but steadily I ran/walked up the hill to the bikes. I quickly clicked up my helmet and grabbed my bike. Running up to the curb I lift the front wheel of my bike up and start biking. I am OFF! 

One word to describe how I was feeling:  Tired

My goal:   My goal was to not let anyone pass me on the bike and I completed it!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your writing. I particularly enjoyed all the expressive words which made it feel like I was in the race with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlyn - the words you chose made me feel like I was in the race and had the stitch as well!!

    Can you please tell me who your buddy is? I like the way you used capital letters and full stops - this made your writing very easy for me to read. I got a little bit confused at the beginning though - is Matua Fergus speaking - can you edit this to show me how I would know this?

    Thanks
    Storm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My buddy was Nia and I will fix up the mistake.
      Thank you.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.