Tuesday 11 December 2018

Highlights!

Highlights!

This year we have done lots of fun things.  Here are my two academic highs and two non academic highs. Also I will share my goal for next year. My two academic highs   are math's and blogging! I chose theses things because in maths i have improved a lot and in blogging I am getting alot better! My two non academic things are P.E and shadehouse. I chose them because in P.E i have learnt a lot of new games like coney Island and corner ball. I chose shade house because it was fun and I like gardening.  My goal for next year is to believe in myself and Try new things.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.